What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaning rubber rings

Durzel

Registered
Hi,

My once immaculate white rubber rings are now starting to get discoloured in places from use. What's the best product I can buy (preferably today on Amazon) that will bring them back up to immaculate white again? I've read all sorts of conflicting info about using or not using lighter fluid (Naptha?).

I've got a couple of bottles of Novus 1 and 2, and am buying some Amberclens Anti-Static Foaming Cleaner as recommended in another thread on here to do the playfield.

Any advice gratefully received :)

Also got this to go on after I've cleaned the playfield..

IMG_2737.JPG

Doesn't really look like €119 of bits does it! This pinball lark is getting expensive fast! :(

Give em a wipe with the foam cleaner or a baby wipe or if they’re just plain minging replace them. Once a machine is shopped and clean and with clean balls:eek: they should hardly get dirty. I’ve had the same white rubbers on whirly for about 5 years or more and they’re still nice and white

Back
Top Bottom