What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Cracker

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
I'm happy to announce that the Christmas Cracker is back for another year, and is again being hosted by Terry Sullivan.

Entrance fee will be £10 (free for under 16s)
As in previous years all profits will go towards a charity to be announced nearer the time.

Players will be guaranteed an absolute minimum of 4 4xplayer games, and I also hope to run an U16 competition as well.

Full details of the comp and registration process will shortly be able to be found at http://www.christmascrackerpinball.org.uk/
In the meantime, why not take a look over the previous years competitions.

There will only be 48 places available, and each of the previous years we have been fully subscribed, so look out for further announcements regarding when registration opens.

Can't make it this year sadly, one of the very best UK comps this one, highly recommended for those who have yet to try it :thumbs:

This is a great tournament. Terry knows how to set up pinball machines. He also has a spread of games running from 70s EMs to the latest Sterns. Bally SS, System 11, WPC. They are all in his collection.

I will be there.

Registration is now open.

Only 48 spaces available, and 12 have gone already.

Register direct on the website - not on here

We were completely full until last night when we had one drop-out, so there's a single space available again.
We do tend to have 2-3 drop-outs on the day most years too, so if you're thinking of coming but put off because it was fully booked, do get in touch and we'll put you on a waiting list.

We were completely full until last night when we had one drop-out, so there's a single space available again.

I thought I'd registered for this but looks like I didn't so just submitted now :thumbs: Hopefully snagged that last open spot?

We currently have three spare places for the Christmas Cracker this weekend in Shepshed, near Leicester. Although it's not a problem for us to be a little bit below the maximum number (it just means some people get an easier first draw group) it's a shame not to fill up the scores board. If you've been wondering about coming, now is the time to act!

Huge thanks to Terry for hosting one of my favourite meets of the year and to Wayne, Ross and everyone else involved in the Christmas Cracker :thumbs: Good to see everyone and catch up :)

Back
Top Bottom