What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Cheapish project please

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
I have no silver balls in the house and I need some love... Any projects kicking around?

Go on give us a clue what your after and want to pay?

Not got anything fixed in my mind Tony to be honest, having owned loads of cabs over the years I'm pretty much open to anything that tickles my fancy. Budget I guess £500-1500 depending on what it is and what needs doing. I like to tinker and then play like most of us :)

Does it have to be a project?

Hiros' No Fear is in your price range and looks to be in good nick.

I have a Bally Speak Easy which i have been shopping. Still needs a bit of work but i need space. Interested? PM me

Having recently trotted this road before, I'm going to suggest that you forget about paying below £1000 for anything unless you have extreme luck.

there was an 8 ball deluxe on ebay for 700 quid earlier today,probably gone now though,on my phone at present so can't do a link

Are you after electronic games only or open to em games to?? I have a bally cosmos (1969) that i will be selling soon that i have brought back from the dead.

@Hiro996 (Kev)'s NF is about as far as you can get from a project. the man is a machine, he strips all his games' playfields top and bottom, spends dozens of hours on them, gawd knows why his machine is still available, if it is. i've bought two off Kev before and can't recommend him highly enough - he's the nutjob who wears snooker gloves when handling or playing his machines. totally crazyass bastid, love him to bits

@Hiro996 (Kev)'s NF is about as far as you can get from a project. the man is a machine, he strips all his games' playfields top and bottom, spends dozens of hours on them, gawd knows why his machine is still available, if it is. i've bought two off Kev before and can't recommend him highly enough - he's the nutjob who wears snooker gloves when handling or playing his machines. totally crazyass bastid, love him to bits

+1 just buy the thing! Dan doesn't often talk sense but for once he is spot on, I can confirm Kev is a nutter ;)

No Fear is a great game too, if you like fast-flow games. Though I am a Steve Ritchie fanboy so take my opinion cynically.

Whereas the South Coast crew wield snooker cues as they destroy machines [emoji38]

I have an Eight Ball Deluxe LE for sale that I haven't got the space or time to do. Complete but untested. Has all boards and displays.. £750

Ian bgresto have very recently done this glass, they quoted me for a different glass $235 + $85 delivery.
http://bgresto.com/?p=1757

Thanks Aston, Bit pricey but if I end up keeping the game I might buy one, i'm in two minds whether to get rid and clear some space or wait until my garage extension is finished and see what room i have then

Cheers
Ian

Did you manage to grab one? Noticed there were 3 offers of project machines, including mine.

No sadly life got in the way and I had to take a small break from things. I'm now skint but looking to let go of my console collection to fund something pinballish soon :)

Just catching back up with the thread, thanks for all the offers guys!

Back
Top Bottom