What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cheap racula

Gotta be quick with bargains like that. I'd buy it just for mist multiball.

Lets just hope it stays with whoever bought it and does not get put stright on ebay for a quick profit.
rolleyes-1.gif

David Bishop reckons he was picking it up tomorrow. Someone probably told him what it was worth

As soon as it was mentioned on here and on UKPinball the guy probably had a 100+ phone calls !

Bargains like this you gotta move quick, as in get in the car immediately and get there asap with cold hard cash.

I picked up a Demo Man for 400 from a Gumtree listing earlier in the year. Phoned the guy very soon after it was listed, agreed to take it, immediately drove 2 1/2 hours to get it. By the time I got there he had had a bunch of phone calls and was asking *me* if he was selling it too cheap ...lol ... I loaded it up and got out of there quick as before he changed his mind
biggrin-1.png

GrizZ' date=' post: 1677187 said:
As soon as it was mentioned on here and on UKPinball the guy probably had a 100+ phone calls !

Bargains like this you gotta move quick, as in get in the car immediately and get there asap with cold hard cash.

I picked up a Demo Man for 400 from a Gumtree listing earlier in the year. Phoned the guy very soon after it was listed, agreed to take it, immediately drove 2 1/2 hours to get it. By the time I got there he had had a bunch of phone calls and was asking *me* if he was selling it too cheap ...lol ... I loaded it up and got out of there quick as before he changed his mind
biggrin-1.png

Thats the way to do it, Ive.

Shame the guy who was buying it didn't get there yesterday. It would be in his games room by now and none of this phamton telephoner would have happened.

Still a good price!!! tis a shame I don't get on well with this game, coz I'm not that far from it, Dracula always kicks my butt, tough game.

Tough games always have a longer shelf life at home for me. Boredom soon sets in with an easy game.

I just picked one of these up and it is very tough. Keeps me interested though, multi, multi ball is mental when you can get it.

Back
Top Bottom