What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CGC announcing new pin on 15th March

Kind of glad in a way, not fussed about owning it after having one for a year, but understand the generic and wide appeal of the game. I do wonder if there's a return for the Universal Monsters IP in the works. I can only imagine the legal minefield of sorting that out, but it is a pretty old property.

Good luck to them, MB has a ton going on, great art and theme and could certainly interest new or fringe players with all the toys and modes etc

I’d wait and see! I think there are some surprises yet to be revealed!

Neil.

I’d wait and see! I think there are some surprises yet to be revealed!

Neil.

OK, happy to be surprised, but the last two were near on identical remakes, screen and toppers aside. Topper could be really nice. Never really saw a nice one for MB, ended up building my own. I still have the large Frankie grave crawler.

What will this for MB pricing do we think?

I don't think it'll drop, but like @Neil McRae - those that can move them on, may well do, especially if CGC have some improvements up their sleeve.

What will this for MB pricing do we think?

I don't think it'll drop, but like @Neil McRae - those that can move them on, may well do, especially if CGC have some improvements up their sleeve.

I think that’s mostly priced in as MBR was rumoured for so long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I still feel that means a Universal Monsters movie remake is in the pipeline.

Good solid entertaining table that was one of the best WPC. Interested to see what they have planned.

I still feel that means a Universal Monsters movie remake is in the pipeline.

Good solid entertaining table that was one of the best WPC. Interested to see what they have planned.

That's already been in the pipeline for ages (universal dark universe) started with the mummy remake. Was meant to be bride of frankenstein next. Don't know why you'd start with the second franky film but hey. Think it's been frozen at the mo

That's already been in the pipeline for ages (universal dark universe) started with the mummy remake. Was meant to be bride of frankenstein next. Don't know why you'd start with the second franky film but hey. Think it's been frozen at the mo
Yep, even the star power of Tom Cruise couldn't stop that movie from bombing in the cinema. It's a pity, could have been the start of a good series of movies.

Back
Top Bottom