What's new

Expired CFTBL Snack Bar Mod V4. Going Into Production.

Expired Due to no activity

Solar Sailer

Site Supporter
I had a email from Swinks who some might knows for his really good mods.

He was going to call it a day with V3, but his note explains his situation. If you have a CFTBL and want this great mod
Reach out.... swinks_pinball@people.net.au

"A small update, I have been quietly working on the Snackbar mods as recently lost my job so need to cover some bills so will soon be releasing a Snackbar v4 - with the only real noticeable difference being no screws to fasten down and will located in place with magnets - making for easier maintenance etc.

I have ordered all the parts except the top which I am just waiting on info on possible alternative lighting (to improve upon existing). Once finalised I will be ordering 1 x top to test and then I will start a new thread and allow people to order.

At the moment 6 others are on the list and contacting people that showed interest at the end of the v3 run - if you are keen please send me your details as this batch is a definite now:
full name:
phone number: (for postage reasons)
postal address:
email address:

Snackbar v3's were priced at $377.50 AUD including postage to the US

I am trying to keep the Snackbar v4's under that, and the best at the moment is $345 AUD + postage but maybe able to reduce the mod price by another $5-10 with the alternative lighting, but the design has improved and has the lit sign on top but now with the magnetic assembly into the game.

Please send me you details in the next week to secure a position at the front of the production run - no money down at this stage. If you are not keen and I don't hear from you within the next week I will strike you off the list.

Cheers

Jady

ps - pricing estimate at the moment

Mod - $345 but aiming for lower still
+
Postage to US - $27.50 with tracking to your door / no insurance
Postage to Europe - $32.50 with tracking to your door / no insurance.

Prices Paid in AUD based on above as an idea in today's dollar rate is approx.
mod and postage - Euro = $232 Euro's

I am working on another add on feature which maybe a bonus for the first batch guys."

Attachments

• 46906c9fec7561f47cc204a9acb33048cf513b81.jpg
    46906c9fec7561f47cc204a9acb33048cf513b81.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom