What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted CFTBL HOLOGRAM.....

I'm in, and if we want to order earlier I could do the organising in January.
When they arrive they will be held by Parcelforce until the duty is paid in any case

If we're doing a bulk order we should see if PPS will do us a discount, I know PBR give 10% off for reasonable sized orders

Its frustrating that the £ is so weak against the $ at the moment as it makes an expensive item even more so - maybe by January Brexit will be sorted and the £ will have soared in value (and pigs might fly!) o_O:cuckoo:

Same here @DAD just let me know when you need a transfer or anything else I can do to help, cheers

Thx.
How much was the shipping cost?
Is the holo a good one?

I might just order one for my pin.

Unfortunately they aint cheap. Final cost was around 350 or so, with postage, vat, duty all in. From all reports the quality of them is great - not an exact replica of the original, but still great in it's own right and at least a true hologram (some of the first replicas were not). Will post some pics once they arrive.

Link:

When I spoke with them last they only had a few more in stock. Also Henrik in Germany who makes them (lovely dude) has no current plans to make another batch. So basically if you want one and can stomach the price go for it. Otherwise, there may be other options too.. like the LCD mod which may or may not ever hit the market...!

Back
Top Bottom