What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted CFTBL hologram video mod

cooldan

i like pizza
hi all, i have a lovely Creech with just one thing i'd like to add to it - the LCD video screen mod that some guy made a few years ago that was moddable so you could put your own videos on it and basically make it a lot more visible and active than it is traditionally in the game.

has anyone got one they'd like to sell? make a few quid perhaps? or someone has one in production almost ready to go?

let me know what you have please?

Luis (PinballSP - pinballsp@gmail.com ) is nearing completion of his mod I believe.

Have bought some DMDs from him he's a genuine seller, panels well packed and answers any queries promptly.

Regards
Chris

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have one on my CFTBL originally from pinballmiked.com. I thought they were still available but had a look and cannot find any, their website is showing the mod but not for sale!

It must be a tough call for creech owners

The original holograms die
Repro ones are very expensive.
Repro parts are usually inferior to oem kit

You obviously want such a large part of the pf to look decent

I can see where dan is coming from here.

I read on Pinside that as MikeD was preparing to do a new run he had a sudden change in personal circumstances that meant he couldn't give it 100% so pulled the run.

I have his mod and love it, it certainly integrates with the game play well far more often than the original hologram mech. I would buy again if needed.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Could you not make your own with a raspberry pi?

Back
Top Bottom