What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centaur Help

Drew.m

Site Supporter
Alias
Drew
Afternoon all, my Centaur has started behaving strangely and wondered if anyone has any suggestions which may point me in the right direction:

On power up it says Maximum Orb achieved
When starting a game the drop targets do not raise and it repeats the above and keeps kicking out balls

Not sure if its a board issue or a switch problem, any advise would be greatly appreciated

Drew

Lift the playfield up and reset manually the targets by hand, then see if the game starts correctly. I'd also check the wiring to the drop target re-set solenoid whilst you're under there!

Lift the playfield up and reset manually the targets by hand, then see if the game starts correctly. I'd also check the wiring to the drop target re-set solenoid whilst you're under there!
Great will do, thank you for the advise will let you know what i find

Drew

Use the tests. Put it in switch test. Clear each reported switch one at a time until none are reported. Then test each switch to ensure the machine is seeing the correct switch. If you cannot clear all the switches then the switch you can’t clear could give you a clue to where the problem is.

Great thx will get to it as soon as allowed ( Christmas things have interrupted my day !!) will let you know how I get on

Drew

Back
Top Bottom