What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can FH Funhouse fit in a mini?

Can a Funhouse fit in a mini

• Total voters
Have you tried turning it on it’s side ? I mean the car, not the machine [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

View attachment 58230 Thanks to @Tony for helping to shoe horn the Funhouse into a mini clubman. That seat was so far forwards I could operate the heater controls with my knee and touch the steering wheel with my nose!!

For the record everyone, you can fit a pin into a mini clubman, but it’s probably not worth doing!

Yes you can well when @Anton on the case! Back box first!! Still attached but doing a back flip good knows what the neighbors thought!
Sorry about the photo but it was dark by the time we'd finished!
IMG_7318.JPG

Have you tried turning it on it’s side ? I mean the car, not the machine [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Problem is the boot opening is 630mm high. Once past the initial door opening the headlining goes up, so add another 100mm. If it’s on its side, it’s still the back box that struggles to go in as it needs to go in at an angle and then turned up into the opening. The pin gets in the way of this. Thus feed back box in first and then fold back on itself so it’s back to back against the back of the table.....the photos are the first attempt!

I don’t pay petrol, so it’s a free trip apart from my time...however, now Tony seems to have become by ‘supplier’ for a pinball hit, Martin will be called for the next one!

Back
Top Bottom