What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all STTNG owners

Hello all, quick update on these LEDs that you are buying. They should arrive this Saturday if the tracking details are correct. I'm planning on getting them out to you all this weekend if they arrive.
I thought that if you paid via PayPal then I would have your addresses. Just checked and this isn't the case.
PM your address to me and I'll send em out on arrival this weekend.
All those that have paid - the payment includes postage to you. So let me know where you live and I'll send em when they come.
Thanks chaps !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello chaps - quick update. List below of who has paid and which will be sent today.
If you haven't got 'sent' next to your name I either have not received your address or cannot locate it through PayPal.
Send me your address and it will be sent out.

Cryptkeeper - Red PAID
J.C.Rox - red PAID sent
New forest pinball - red PAID sent
Jack Burton - red PAID
Newdos - red
Biglan - red PAID sent
Spadge - red and blue PAID sent
Mission65 - blue PAID
Rus121 - blue PAID sent
Paul - red and blue PAID
Neil McRae - red and green PAID sent

Got mine too (thanks Jon). Haven't installed them yet as they are not destined for STTNG, but for.....bum ba bum bum buuuuum......TRON

All should arrive by this weekend I reckon. Anyone who hasn't got them by early next week let me know - I have a couple of spare sets. I'm doing something with mine over Easter. I've tested them on 6v and they look nice. Please make sure you get the polarity right or you'll fry them.

Then all you have to do is plug the bulb holder in and put the cannon on top

Why is this ? I suspect it is because the machine 'flashes' the bulb and there is not continuous current.
Somehow you need to get the current continuous and then it will work.
Over to the techies to work this out.
I know it can be done because I saw these rotating LEDs working somewhere on the internet

Just thinking bout this.
Should the new leds be tied into the motors not the controlled lamps.
I think the motors are twelve volt. What's the spec on the leds?

Edit
Just tried them on 5v dc and they are lovely!

Last edited:
They have a max of 6v dc. They need to be in the lamps. Mine look lovely in test out of the machine but don't 'rotate' when in the machine.

If they are 6v DC max there is no way way of running them off the GI.
You need to wire them into the motors with a voltage devider.
Take a look at the video on the site and they look to me like they are wired with the motors.

Those lamps dont come on in test mode for the cannons.

Back
Top Bottom