What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all STTNG owners

Video link to STTNG is on the page linked above. Problem is that it's marked as private. I recall someone posting a vid on pinside which I can't find now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's three sets so far including me. I'll let the thread run a bit and then email them again. You'll need to decide what colour you want.

I'll take 2 red and 2 blue as I can't decide - and I think it'll be blue... Let me know how to pay :)

Don't worry about payment until I've got the list finalised and the order is in

Current list:
STTNG domes

Cryptkeeper - blue
J.C.Rox - red
New forest pinball - ?
Jack Burton - red
Newdos - red
Biglan - red
Spadge - red and blue
Mission65 - blue
Rus121 - blue

Hello chaps. I've been given a price for the whole order which is for 28 items (14 pairs) and it works out at about £7.20 per item which is £14.40 per pair.
That includes postage to U.K. But not postage out to you guys which will be a couple of quid I guess.
Whatever the final cost, it'll be less than twenty quid per pair. More if you've ordered two pairs.
I need a general consensus to proceed as I don't wanna be ending up with 28 of em.
They make them to order so will be weeks rather than days.
Final chance to change yer mind otherwise I will go with this list:

Cryptkeeper - blue
J.C.Rox - red
New forest pinball - red
Jack Burton - red
Newdos - red
Biglan - red
Spadge - red and blue
Mission65 - blue
Rus121 - blue
Paul - red and blue
Jon - red and blue

Don't worry about payment until I get the final order through. Yes crypt - I'll change yours to red. I'm getting a set of both cos I can't make my mind up !

Missed this can i get in on 2 red and 2 green please ? :)

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom