What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Cactus Canyon, could trade MET Prem as part of deal

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
Anyone have a Cactus Canyon they want to move on? I want to get Cactus Canyon Continued up and running on one.

Happy to pay cash for a suitable machine, but I also have a beautiful Metallica Premium Dirty Donny Monsters which I would part with as part of the deal if it helps flush one out (but its not for sale unless I can get my mitts on a Cactus Canyon).

Thanks!

Paul

Probably a whole wagon load of licensing issues for MB, as you say. In any case I am more interested in messing about with an original than getting a new CGC machine. Do you have a spare CC to sell by any chance?

Any licensing issues can be overcome - Pinball Arcade did MB as one of its first tables so no reason why not.

Sara Karloff is one of the hardest people to get past when it comes to uni monsters the other ones prob wouldn't be to bad. Universal would prob jump at the chance especially since they are rebooting universals dark universe

It's not an issue - just linked to how much it will cost but if they have the money... pinball arcade sorted it quickly for a lot of machines. My bet is the next machine is TAF.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Probably a whole wagon load of licensing issues for MB, as you say. In any case I am more interested in messing about with an original than getting a new CGC machine. Do you have a spare CC to sell by any chance?
If it was the case, could he install the Continued program?

Cactus Canyon Continued runs with a P-roc board.

The chap who wrote CCC sold kits. You also have to change out your dmd for a monitor as well as installing an amplifier and a small PC.

The installation is similar to BOP V2

Back
Top Bottom