What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired By Coin-Op King

Expired Due to no activity
I will apologise again for some machines which may be above market value here in the U.K. it's very awkward to price some, especially as most DMD games end up being shipped back the the states as the worldwide market is very different to that of the UK.

We do produce a fliptronic and cpu for Wpc games - the blank pcbs are much cheaper than the assembled versions. There are plans to publish our website within the next month or two - so hopefully everything will be available to view.....
Some of the pinball community have very kindly helped with assembling and long term testing of these items. I'm unsure who wants to own up here - but thanks to everyone again who's helped us on this journey.

Fair enough @BallyWilliams suck, decent post.

Ultimately,

It’s fair for sme of us (myself included) to say Christ that’s overpriced compared to U.K. market. As what I’ve seen is.

It’s fair for you to say, that’s what I’d get selling it out of the country which is what I do. That’s how your business works.

I just appreciate the photos of all this machines lined up, although part of me wants to “save” some of them and restore them lol...

I bought a blank circuit board off Jamie, the equivalent of Bally 2518.35. Nice board to solder all my own components to. Took me a while but i did a bit, left it then went back and did a bit more etc.
It worked fine so buy with confidence

Got nothing to add except that I chatted to @BallyWilliams suck when I was trying to source a TAF and he gave me some home truths about pricing, etc. A nice fellow who had no gain from listening to me ramble on about the UK market, etc, but did anyway. :)

Jamie has what looks like a very nice Robo Wars without the wear near the flippers. Didn’t know I wanted it til I saw it as went in to look at a countdown. He showed me round some of his barns yesterday and there are soooo many machines all very tightly packed in. Getting to one to set it up would be a task in itself. The Robo Wars was near the edge and easier to see. He has a workshop ‘n test rigs so can sort machines to be sent out tested/working and he has some really nice looking EM machines. Would be best to go with a few in mind that you’d like and check ahead first if he has them. Then find the one you want and put a deposit on it. Honestly, felt like a kid in a candy shop walking round. Never seen so many in one place, a lot of nice older machines I’ve never seen in the flesh before (genie/black hole/el dorado). Lots of dmd’s too. You name it, he probably has it. Even some machines with cheeky backglasses from Europe. Great day out... saving up again now :)

I’ve spoken with Jamie and he’s an honest guy with what he does. Ultimately he’s in business with a vast experience on export and import of games. Us U.K. folk have a price point, but Jamie can get much more for the by exporting or sitting on them until someone who is desperate for title XYZ comes along. I’ve personally found and said to him I couldn’t justify the price he’d like for games I’ve been on the hunt for as the U.K. market won’t bear that price and I need to recoup a significant sum of my investment to keep the hobby going for me and machines moving.

Horses for courses but for me it’s like going to Harrods with Aldi money. Only in this instance Aldi will have what I want... just Maybe Not Right now

Yeah He was great showing us round. Personally am saving up and when I have between 1-2k again will be seeing what’s out there and what I fancy. Nice to know he’s there with so many machines and choice. Understand prices are what they are so it’s only really select machines worth considering from him as he gets more money shipping them out to America.

Yeah He was great showing us round. Personally am saving up and when I have between 1-2k again will be seeing what’s out there and what I fancy. Nice to know he’s there with so many machines and choice. Understand prices are what they are so it’s only really select machines worth considering from him as he gets more money shipping them out to America.

Robo-war is a killer game, and with a music score takes you straight back to the 80s. Good luck dude I hope you bag it! Keep us updated.

Cheers, this or TX-Sector on my wants list. He said he had 4 robo Wars! Cab was nice too. Very much get the Wayne’s world guitar lust feeling when looking at machines -

Back
Top Bottom