What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying first pin possibly

Matsurigatzu

Registered
Saw a premium Godzilla pin sold by a local dealer for $9,999 and they were offering a white glove delivery for $1,999 and it includes calibrating the system or the pin won’t work. Is this true? Does it need to be calibrated out of the box?

You might get better information for US sales over on Pinside as this site is mostly for UK owners, but I think the standard price for a Godzilla Prem in the US is $9699.

Any dealer offering a white glove service for 2 grand and saying things like the pin needs calibrating or won't work is one to be avoided IMHO. Stick a post on Pinside as suggested above as there are loads of reputable dealers in the US that will deliver all over the country :thumbs:

I believe this person just didn’t know how to setup a pinball machine. I’ve been looking online for a better deal and cannot find one cheaper than $9999 out the door for this particular machine. After playing it, I got hooked.

For $1,999 the glove delivery sounds like latex gloves are involved with a happy/non happy ending. Avoid and stick with trusted known US dealers, which you'll find on the Pinside forum.

Be patient
Godzilla is a popular game, Stern is bound to do another run

In the meantime, look up other dealers and see what price they ask and the services they offer

My understanding is that the distributors are not allowed to advertise the price below a certain value but get in touch with Tilt amusements or Flip N Out Pinball and get the real price. At the very least delivery and set up should be free.

Back
Top Bottom