What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulb Types

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
bulb1.jpg
bulb2.jpg

• Used by F-14 TOMCAT on the playfield.
  • Used by WHITEWATER on top of the backbox
  • Used by Pin-Bot and Cyclone
  • Used by HIGH SPEED (and probably F-14 TOMCAT) in the beacon light. Used by FIRE! in the "Flame Tube"
  • Used by CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON in the Hologram projector. #199 alternate.
  • As specified by Radion. Other manufacturers specify 2.10A draw.
  • Used by GETAWAY in the beacon light
  • Used by SHADOW for the ring lamps
  • Used by Gottlieb Haunted House to illuminate the lower playfield.
  • Used by Bally on "home" games.

and a few of the 28volt ones used on aircraft - the HS125 700 series,and the Hawker 800/800XP/850XP/750/900XP and 1000 series

How do I know?Cos I work on them;)

Some of those 28 Volt lamps are also used in trains. Although like pinball machines, trains are going over to LED lighting these days. o_O

Throw in my 2 cents from when I had an F-14, this is the beacon bulb here at Pinball Heaven (was a total pain to track down). I am sure Andy Netherwood at Pinball Mania stocks them as well. 1683 on this list for reference.

Really handy guide Paul, will be using it a lot in the future I am sure :thumbs:

Never know a bulb to blow as often as them shadow ring mini bulbs
Tempting fate here Rudi but I bought my shadow the same time as you and had to fit 1 ring bulb. Haven't changed one since ( fingers crossed ). I did accidentally inhale one of those bulbs tho.....

Space Station also uses #1251 lamps {3}, on the infill panel at the rear of playfield. They're lit for the duration of a game, so tend to fail quite quickly.

Back
Top Bottom