What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BSD Scans

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

After a chat with another forum member and having that BSD I am thinking, you know what, what is the worst I can do... I mean probably terribly, but I am going to go for, the first thing I need is some 1:1 scans of the two large inserts but also if possible the ones on the cross and above the flippers and the DRACULA ones too, I a m going to give this a go, a best friend of mine is a graphic designer and said he will get them down to printouts I need.

Appreciated if you can help.

Cheers,
James

Saw you posted on Pinside. It may be worth asking the virtual pinball guys as they use scans to build their table images.

I had a few VP guys take some scans off me in the past. I have asked them if they have any BSD images.

Good luck

That's great - will pass to my mate and see if he can get it scaled and sorted - this is very exciting - I will be giving this a good ol' crack now.

Thanks so much once again.

Back
Top Bottom