What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BSD HV Lockout

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

Should BSD have a HV lockout on the coin door? I can see this was introduced on TZ in April ‘93... which is when BSD came out too.

I’m currently pulling the HV lines from the board as when underside of the machine even with power out I get a little zap off of the coils (or was) prior to this - not getting a HV error (coin door is off) and not sure if that’s another fault or design.

Yes it should have one. I kept getting that off my bsd and it ended up being the auto shooter coil had a loose coil wire poking out from under the wrapper which was touching the metal bracket

As I recall, the HV interlock, with the two switches at the lower l/h corner, and a flange fixed to the door (for u.k. C220 doors, anyway) came in during the production run of Dracula. I don't think any of the ones that work bought had it. There wouldn't be a "Door Open, Interlock Disables High Power" message in any case, neither Indy or (I think) Judge Dredd had one

I’ve got it now and it hasn’t.
Just been working on it, finally got it working 100%. How long for who knows?
Nice job though, very nice?

Back
Top Bottom