What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BSD Cabinet Speaker Recommendation

marcoos_1

Registered
Alias
Mark McC
Just had the soundboard done on my Drac and all my missing sound effects have returned. Brilliant ! (Thanks John B)

However, since I've had the machine my cabinet speaker has sounded very crackly and needs replaced.

Can anyone tell me which one is best to get? I don't want to go full pinsound......but a replacement or upgrade would be good if there is something available? Even an upgrade for all the speakers?

If anyone has anything available let me know.

Mark.

Just had the soundboard done on my Drac and all my missing sound effects have returned. Brilliant ! (Thanks John B)

However, since I've had the machine my cabinet speaker has sounded very crackly and needs replaced.

Can anyone tell me which one is best to get? I don't want to go full pinsound......but a replacement or upgrade would be good if there is something available? Even an upgrade for all the speakers?

If anyone has anything available let me know.

Mark.

Back
Top Bottom