What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bristol - pubs and pinball ?

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Evening troops

Am in Bristol tonight - any local knowledge on decent pubs , with or without pinball , in the city centre ? I like good craft beers, bands is a bonus, and a low ****** count :D

Haven't checked Pinformer yet.

Cheers
Grizz

My neck of the woods, been close by for a while and never seen or heard of people talking about places to play pinball, sadly. Pinformer seems to show very little in the area.

I'm also not really up on the best pubs either, sorry!

Evening Ive, It’s a bit of a wasteland to be honest. In the city centre, The Ship Inn on Park Row has an Avatar down stairs i think, it did the last time I checked a few months ago. Bundy’s bar in Clifton has an Elvis with the skill posts switched on :rofl:so if you want to spend a few hours and spend 50p playing that might be a good call. I think my top score was around 2Billion before I had to leave! It’s a slightly strange underground bar, but I always enjoy it. Atomic Burger in the centre had a LW3, if you fancy playing a bit of a ropey pin and eating a Burger. Anyway mate, enjoy

This is probably where I would head though

http://www.kongsbars.com/bristol/

It’s a cool place with a few vids which I know you enjoy. There was chat of putting some pins in, but unsure if they have

Cheers Craig - popped in there late but was very busy so didn't hang about. Good place - needs more games :D

Loved Bristol :clap: I will return ...oh yes

Back
Top Bottom