What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bride of Pinbot schematics / wiring diagram?

lukewells

Registered
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a pdf of the BOP specific wiring diagram and or schematics, its not all included in the operator manual

Cheers

Luke

I'm after the inter-board wiring diagram. i.e. when you get a machine where all the wires have been disconnected, you need the diagram to connect them back up in the right place. With WPC games, most connectors are obvious I will admit, however there are a handful of ambiguous connectors that could fit on more than one place.

BOP is the only manual I have found so far that does not have the full wiring diagram, so I assume there is a specific WPC schematics manual that goes with the game. Additionally I assume that the game specific schematics package will also have the schematic for the display PCB, (I assume that there should also be a matching schematics package for Fun House)

Cheers

Luke

I'm not at home atm...but I have afully wired up bop and an original manual with fold our schematics. Are we talking the writing to the head or the little interconnect board to the right of the Fairfield ?

Could you please take sufficient photos of the connectors on the driver board so I can Identify the connectors by wire colour. That would be much appreciated :)

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to @abaxas and @lukewells for this thread and the pictures. I just bought a bit of a basket case BoP as my first WPC and am hunting for the missing cables... (no ribbon cables, no WPC interconnect, and most importantly from these pictures -- no 5v to the alphanumeric display!) This helps me a lot.

Back
Top Bottom