What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold BRIDE OF PINBOT

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Need to free up some space so this is first

Good:
Bride of pinbot fitted with BOP2.0 kit. 2nd run and all the goodness this brings.
Refurbished cabinet sprayed pearlescent black with metalflake added.
Fitted with the NLA BOP2 decals
New playfield
New plastics
New bride helmet
FULL LED conversion using TruLED lamps (the best IMHO, no ghosting)
Pink illuminated star posts, all posts were replaced with new
New pop bumpers and LED lighting
Shaker motor fitted (this is not normally possible)
UV lights fitted to speakers (uprated as part of the kit)

All done by previous owner

also fitted

My UV flipper mod kit
My BOP 2.0 inner cab and backboard decals

bad:
Tiny bit out of the head decal (see pic).
Head can be flaky, I have been informed that a new motor may cure this. (fault is not the switch or relay to the best of my knowledge)

WP_20160323_12_23_04_Pro.jpg
WP_20160323_16_11_46_Pro.jpg
WP_20160328_12_15_52_Pro.jpg
WP_20160330_14_24_12_Pro.jpg
WP_20160402_13_32_53_Pro.jpg
WP_20160417_14_36_09_Pro.jpg
WP_20160419_21_06_30_Pro.jpg
WP_20170106_17_31_02_Pro.jpg
dec4.jpg
dec5.jpg
dec6.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Dredds. The flakey head will
Likely be cold solder on the head relay (situated under the playfield behind the head)

Failing that??? Head and shoulders?

Can the original game be played on this table? I heard somewhere it's possible to jump between the games?

I must be the only one who prefers the original?

Don’t mean to pi55 on your chips though, many people love it so good luck with sale

I must be the only one who prefers the original?

Don’t mean to pi55 on your chips though, many people love it so good luck with sale
No. I prefer the original too. Just like T2 chrome edition it’s all very nice but I prefer to keep things original and enjoyed as intended.

I've only ever played the original. Kinda a one shot game but a beautiful machine. I'd have one. What's the difference with 2.0?

Mostly the difference is the switch to DMD and awesome stereo sound. BOP 2.0 was one of the highlights of 8-Bit Flip for me. I would snap this up if I had the spare cash. Very nice indeed!

Julian cant see the pm but have it via email. I make a the board and shaker to fit wpc games. Wire to 12v and gnd wire trigger to flasher trigger. £105 posted.
Sorry for the thread hijack.

Hiya, looking to grow my collection (my TAF is lonely). Is this machine still for sale? Looks lovely...

Back
Top Bottom