What's new

Brian Eddy

That's awesome news, it's hard to believe the guy only designed 3 machines and hit it out of the park every time.

Brian Eddy designing for Stern is akin to a Michelin 3 star chef doing a range of microwavable ready meals for Aldi.

Brian Eddy, yes . Get excited. Stern cost cutting ?????

If you want a Brian Eddy game, buy a proper Williams game from the 1990s instead . IMHO

Go back to UK first showing of AFM and JM at NEC 1995. AFM looked so open and basic compared to JM which also had an expensive license fee. A few games on each though and it was AFM that got Kai Remrod and my thumbs up. Less sometime more. Obviously on MM they stretched the budget a bit for the castle but again no license.

I prefer themes without expensive licence to be perfectly honest. They just dont age.
I wish stern would just drop all the pro/premium/LE bollox and just make good quality pins without stripping them down. 6k for a pin should get you all the toys and gimmicks in my eyes.
We all know which themes will sell like hot cakes. Anything monster related does really well. Add some stainelss rails and lockbar as standard. Just because it feels better. I wouldn't even bother with the big screen to be fair. Make some sort of deal with colordmd and stick one of those in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom