What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Bracket for AFM green Square target

Steve C

Registered
afmtarget.JPG
One of the single green square stand up martian targets just slowly disappeared under the playfield, like a sinking ship!!

Looks like I have broken/snapped the bracket that fixes underneath the pf so question is can this bracket be purchased separately/has anybody got a spare or is it only available as part of the target assembly A-18018-21?

Brackets on both single targets appear to have been replaced as they are bolted rather than rivet fixed

Last edited:
One of the single green square stand up martian targets just slowly disappeared under the playfield, like a sinking ship!!

Looks like I have broken/snapped the bracket that fixes underneath the pf so question is can this bracket be purchased separately/has anybody got a spare or is it only available as part of the target assembly A-18018-21?

Brackets on both single targets appear to have been replaced as they are bolted rather than rivet fixed
Give me a PM tomorrow Steve. I may have a whole target or certainly a bracket you can have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom