What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired BOP

Expired Due to no activity

CHRIS B PINBALLS

Site Supporter
For sale bop I bought this from a group member before Christmas it’s played perfectly since I have owned it but had to put it in to storage due to lack of space I have now acquired a really nice one so this is now up for sale nice diamond plate playfield rare in this game sold as is I don’t have the time to set it up and test it but as I said it was fine before I put it in to storage a month ago £1495
I will try to find the original post and link it

Bump if anyone is seriously interested I will collect from storage and set up check over and get better pics I also have a set of decals for this for a reasonable price

Thanks Chris. If it's like you reckon, with nice playfield surface, then I'm interested. Could u get pics.....no rush?. Rgds, Kiran

This was mine. The playfield as far as i can remember is fine. Enlarge the pics in the link Chris posted a few posts back. Good price as well.

Back
Top Bottom