What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BoP Shop Log

And The Finished Article!!

She's all back together. Just one thing stressing me out. The bloody spinner. I cannot figure out how it was connected before I dismantled it. I can't get the wire to stay in the switch arm. Any advice gratefully received. I must have spent an hour fiddling, taking every part to bit and trying to feed in different ways. It's either too tight and won't spin or too loose and comes out of the switch arm straight away! Aaargghhhhh :-(

Anyway, apart from that its all good. New star posts, rubbers, flipper bats, a slack handful of LEDs and lots of hours cleaning.

It plays great and I'm pleased with it. Adjusting those pops switch gaps has worked a treat. They're on a hair trigger now and it's back to walking itself outta the room when you get the ball in them!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry for the orientation of the pics. I don't know why they have appeared that way round. It's not how they were taken.

Great work, that does look very good.

I think the software that runs the photo uploads turns things around into landscape. I will take another look.

Thanks Geoff. It may just be because I'm doing it all from an iPhone, as earlier pics in this thread haven't done it and i think they were done on my laptop.

Apologies also for the quality of the pics. I left my camera charger at my mates house in Farnborough back in June I still haven't got it back!! Must sort that out. iPhone pics look good on an iPhone screen but that's about it!!

Back
Top Bottom