What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bm66 super le

CHRIS B PINBALLS

Site Supporter
For sale bm 66 super le mint condition huo very low play doubt you will see another in the uk £12000 this is a serious amount of cash I will post a few pics but please no silly comments if you are genuinely interested pm me I am open to px also

Last edited:

I saw this when I was over at Chris's house last week and it did look stunning!!

This truly is a stunningly beautiful game. The decals are unbelievable, the topper is awesome and it actually has extras expected on a ‘super LE’. Once you’ve stopped drooling at the machine then turn it on and the gameplay is even better. I’ve played this machine and the most picky of pin head will not be disappointed. GLWS Chris :thumbs:

Taken from ipd pretty exclusive

This model is advertised as a limited run of 80 units.

Each game gets a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Gary Stern. Each playfield is signed by designer George Gomez under the hard coat.

The Super Limited Edition model was initially advertised as a limited quantity of 30 units but subsequently was changed to 80 units. No advertising flyer was necessary. From the Stern website in advance of production:
In celebration of Stern Pinball’s 30th anniversary and Batman’s 50th anniversary, Stern Pinball will build a Super Limited Edition model. The Super Limited Edition model also includes a one-of-kind art package plus multiple translites, a unique included topper and accessories package, and a high-fidelity 3-channel audio system that is three times more powerful than audio systems of previous generations. The Super Limited Edition model will be allocated by invitation and through an application process open to pinball collectors. Collectors can apply for a Super Limited Edition model by completing and submitting an application. Applications are due by 11:59 pm CST on September 30, 2016.

All purchasers who make a deposit on their game will also receive a VIP invitation to an exclusive “meet and greet” with Batman (Adam West) at the Westin Chicago North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, Illinois during the weekend of Chicago’s Pinball Expo [2016].

MSRP when new: $14,999.00

Le's don't come up very often and the Sle is super rare.If your looking for exclusivity then this it.Great game.
Still love the topper..Can't get hold of them anywhere.
Guy on pinside is willing to pay $1,000 + for one.

I clicked o this thinking this would be for me... but £12k! wow
I can only dream and drool.... Looks beautiful!
GLWS
and the buyer will be one lucky B**

I would have bought this last time Chris put it up but he won't ship it .funny how it can travel one part of the world to another yet not come the last 309 to my place lol.its good value now was 13k last time .maybe next time it will be 11k

off all the games >10K this one is actuallyworth it and 12K is a bargain for an epic version of one of the best games ever.

I would have bought this last time Chris put it up but he won't ship it .funny how it can travel one part of the world to another yet not come the last 309 to my place lol.its good value now was 13k last time .maybe next time it will be 11k

go get it dood!

Theres a courier called alex from ireland and hes over here every week for work he charges £100 for arcades/pins when i broke my phone the number was saved to it :( , bodypop or mozie might have his number

Theres a courier called alex from ireland and hes over here every week for work he charges £100 for arcades/pins when i broke my phone the number was saved to it :( , bodypop or mozie might have his number
I have my own comapny that work fine but Mr chris dont shipy same as you dont pallety.

Bought mirror blades from Chris today and now know why everyone loves this machine it’s mint totally stunning, had a quick game on it with the wife giving me that evil look that said NO!

Back
Top Bottom