What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackpool NLP Show - Lights out lock-in

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G
Ding ding. Last orders please.

Got a bunch of names from pin loaners, but now opening up the remaining spots to the exclusive lock-in to anyone coming to the Blackpool NLP show on the 26th and 27th.

The lock-in takes place on Saturday night from 7pm (and goes on to 2am if you can handle it!) In this time the venue is closed to the general public, and only a small number of VIPs are allowed entry to play the pins and arcade cabs. James from RGP will also be putting on a DJ set in the main hall if that helps sell it! And if that doesn't, maybe the news that for the first time the bar will be open until 2am too :)

For your £10 lock-in ticket price we'll also order in some Dominos pizza and a few other snacks. If you've got a particular preference for pizza then include that in your post and I'll try to consider it when making the order

No need to pay for the lock-in yet, but please post or pm me to reserve your place now. You can pay and collect your lock-in wristband at the show desk on Saturday. Price is £10 per person (or £5 if you're a pin loaner)

You must of course already have bought your tickets to the event (at least a Saturday ticket). If you haven't done that yet then please don't hang about as we'll soon be closing sales.
Buying your tickets from us in advance (as opposed to on the door) means
- You're helping our charity contribution
- You're saving money compared to the door price
- You'll get early access to the event (10am instead of 11am)
- You'll get good pinball karma for helping the NLP

Buy your advance day tickets at www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone
Post below (or pm) to reserve lock-in places

Cheers

Put me down for a lock in ticket please Paul. Already have my weekend tickets printed out ready to go. :)

hi please put me n clare down for lock-in tickets. think i already asked on a different post thread. but just to make sure. thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom