What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackout Mod from Mypinballs

Now taking pre-orders for batch2 of these boards. Price remains £20 plus postage for an assembled and tested board.

Lovely stuff.

I finished watching that MB video and realised i'd been dribbling on the keyboard........

One day...... ;-)

Don't be like that Dazza. MB gets way too much stick from the purists, it is the very definition of a game that is fun to play and fun to look at and listen to.

there you go now.
don't you feel better for it?

in response i take back everything i ever said about your favourite game, XFiles

Prepare to be disappointed, very disappointed.

Great fun for a month, OK for the month after then the voice-overs get on yer tits. Did for me anyway. I couldn't have been more surprised.... Shame it holds so much money, would probably stay around longer if half the value.

Great fun for a month, OK for the month after then the voice-overs get on yer tits. Did for me anyway. I couldn't have been more surprised.... Shame it holds so much money, would probably stay around longer if half the value.

I completely agree but I know folk who will dish out looks that could KILL if you blaspheme against their treasured MB. haha

Batch 2 boards in stock now. Collection from Daventry ok if you want one - £20 Assembled and tested

was gonna get one,but as i still aint fitted my gozmod for AFM,that was,essentially free from the slam,maybe I shouldn't!!
Maybe if I can prize a discount from Jim when drunk I will!!!

was gonna get one,but as i still aint fitted my gozmod for AFM,that was,essentially free from the slam,maybe I shouldn't!!
Maybe if I can prize a discount from Jim when drunk I will!!!

It takes 20 seconds to fit the blackout mod... :rolleyes:

tho removing the glass from AFM is the hardest one with my set up at home.Tho it dpends on whether it can be done by just sliding the glass down.Will get off my **** after the party and fit it - honest!

Assembly of 5 more GI Controller Boards ready for Daventry. If you want one then please get in touch directly or see me during the weekend. £20 cash assembled and tested.

IMG_2949.jpg

I got one - fitted it - whilst testing decided to overhaul the trigger board too:)
All good,we now have a....

Back
Top Bottom