What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Black Rose

coastal

Registered
broadly functional Black Rose game longingly longed for. cosmetics or electronics not too important as long as she fires up and mostly plays. £2k give or take, cash waiting.
Any marine or "wet" theme would be considered however, EM or electronic.

on ebay in Czech Rep...?
nice but Im not *that* keen. Not sure if the old transit has that many miles in her....

on ebay in Czech Rep...?
nice but Im not *that* keen. Not sure if the old transit has that many miles in her....
If it was a smiley transit then no problem. Once had one in my work that had 380000 miles on the clock. The arches had been replaced twice haha.

2k doesn't matter what she looks like or plays like?, I could be intrested! But I'll need to talk to a man about a Knight first @carl lawrence ?

@coastal I don't think you'll find one closer, I don't know if you've been to any of the shows last year but Rosie was at Play Glasgow, NERG and Manchester. Mine was the one with the custom topper, which will go with Rosie if you want it or not.

This will swing the deal ……

6B01A787-00FF-45D7-8D6B-F31C0CA461F5.jpeg

If it was a smiley transit then no problem. Once had one in my work that had 380000 miles on the clock. The arches had been replaced twice haha.
it Is of course a 20 year old Smiley. I have no doubt that the engine would carry her the long way round to Prague and back, but my fear is perishing of exposure as the bodywork fell to pieces around me on the autobahn.

can someone tell me how to change the "wanted" to "found" or whatever, I have a few good offers...

can someone tell me how to change the "wanted" to "found" or whatever, I have a few good offers...
You should be able to go into your post and at the top you'll find an edit tab click it and change it in there.

But I've not used this thread yet so I maybe wrong.

Back
Top Bottom