What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! BK2K

Just put 8.3 mill on mine tonight, kings ransom the lot! Buy the Ww on here as well for the best system 11 collection ever!!!

One will turn up sure enough :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry can't help but you seem to be up for a project which is good as more realistic given your current budget which won't get you near a mint example of this well sought after game.

Sorry can't help but you seem to be up for a project which is good as more realistic given your current budget which won't get you near a mint example of this well sought after game.
Thanks for the reply :) so what would you think the current price for a reasonable project would be ? I doubt I will be able to raise the£2250 for the one that’s for sale on here for a couple of months at least unless I sell some engines

IMHO a average fully working one about £800 - £1k a really nice one £1300 - £1500 at a push , considering a entry level of a DMD machine start at about £1500 , personal if I had 2k in my back pocket then a DMD machine all the way !!
Just hold your nerve a bit longer buddy the right one will come up for you !!

I believe that funhouse, whirlwind and BK2K are treated differently to other system 11 games (FH is not a system 11) just get that one in ! These titles would price along side a number of WPC Games happily :) all killer games IMHO even without a display

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bk2k is a great game but it's not even top tier system 11. Eatpm and banzai run are at the top and the £1650 elvira didn't get snapped up straight away on ebay recently . Most buyers want dot matrix . A bk2k at £1500 would be top money . Bk3k may stoke an interest in the older bk games but wont cause the prices to rocket . I prefer the original but neither are going anywhere

Ha Ha...…………… easier to find a solution to Brexit than it is to agree the ranking of Pins cos as they say 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'...……….so everyone is right I guess!! On pricing, it's what people want to settle for on any particular day and what's meant by 'a reasonable project' is going to be interpreted differently by people, but if you look at the USA as a rough guide then BK2K current asking prices are pretty strong (approx. $3k to $5.5k) and even the historic median is well over $2k. But maybe there's a distressed seller coming around the corner...……...who knows??

Ha Ha...…………… easier to find a solution to Brexit than it is to agree the ranking of Pins cos as they say 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'...……….so everyone is right I guess!! On pricing, it's what people want to settle for on any particular day and what's meant by 'a reasonable project' is going to be interpreted differently by people, but if you look at the USA as a rough guide then BK2K current asking prices are pretty strong (approx. $3k to $5.5k) and even the historic median is well over $2k. But maybe there's a distressed seller coming around the corner...……...who knows??
Let’s hope one turns up at a reasonable price :)

BK2.5K

But to be fare, it sounds like some sort of a dealer although the pictures look like an ebay seller especially as they can't see the fading on the cab!

Back
Top Bottom