What's new

BK2K high score reset won’t work

Freespawn

Registered
Hi all have been trying to get to the bottom of why my reset button won’t work. Found that the wires to the coin door had been cut and had a “pc” connector added that I assume would have plugged into some other hardware that’s no longer in the game. I have taken this out and Re- attached the wires to there original places but the button still won’t work. In switch test it activates” up motor targets” when pressed. None of the coin mechs have diodes on the switches would this mess up the switch matrix ? Or do you think some other wires might be wrong ? I tried un soldering some of the other white/grey wires to see if that changed anything but it seems to have stoped some or the other switches working and even triggered the left sling shot to fire :/
Game still working fine just annoying me that I know it’s not working as it should. Any advice would great :)

Disregard fixed now looks like they had used green brown wire when it should have been green red hence the confusion :) not sure what was installed before but had this connector

Attachments

• 2AE5EA40-17D6-49CA-A8B5-C3D17EF4C1B0.jpeg
    2AE5EA40-17D6-49CA-A8B5-C3D17EF4C1B0.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 10
The coin chute switches should have diodes, though unless coins are inserted during a game or a switch was stuck closed there wouldn't be much effect.

Back
Top Bottom