What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitcoin for pinball

I'm a Dogecoin millionaire. Does that count?

View attachment 55803

Doesn't matter anyway, because i encrypted this wallet 4 years ago, and cant for the life of me remember the pass phrase to unlock the funds. FAAAAAAAAWWWWK!!!!

Might get that pic on a T-shirt to remind me to write important stuff down. Grrrr.
That must be very frustrating, I calculate that DOGE is worth about £2k today! That guy who lost all that Bitcoin in a landfill must be absolutely gutted.

Just sold my last of these,
Mistake?

If you are up - no it’s free money.

Working at a previous company during the .com boom we had stock options at 40p a share the peak price was £49 I sold mine at £43 - colleague said that I was an idiot and “it’ll keep going up” .com .crash and boom less than a month later the price is £30 - I tell him sell - no it’ll go back up - the fool sold at £10.

Free money is free money. If you are in the black then you haven’t made a mistake no matter what anyone else tells you. Even more so if you don’t have a spread portfolio. If you leave it too long or get out because something forced you - the only person you look at in the mirror in the morning is yourself.

Cheers,
Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That must be very frustrating, I calculate that DOGE is worth about £2k today! That guy who lost all that Bitcoin in a landfill must be absolutely gutted.

Yep, and rising. Mined every bit of that too. I have to laugh now. I spent days trying every pass i ever had or could think of yet nothing. Going to try a hypnotist soon, then if that fails, get off my box on shrooms and meditate by the fire for a few days.

Just had the local pet shop deliver me a goldfish to remind me of you too!

The EU fishing quotas won’t let me have that many goldfish but I did meet Kelly le Brock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lets face it, if Steven ****ing Seagal could marry Kelly Le Brock then anything can happen. Anything.
Anything can happen indeed. The art of trading sucessfully is being prepared regardless of what happens. Contrary to popular belief if you're doing it right then it isn't gambling and it isn't luck. I don't try to predict what will happen, I just react to it. Right now Bitcoin could dip down really hard again or take off to the moon and I don't really care what happens. If the price starts falling again then it's all good, I'll buy more up. If the price starts rising then I'll start selling and taking profits.

Teaching yourself how to trade sucessfully is one of the greatest skills you can ever learn. Done right it's basically a licence to print money.

Anything can happen indeed. The art of trading sucessfully is being prepared regardless of what happens. Contrary to popular belief if you're doing it right then it isn't gambling and it isn't luck. I don't try to predict what will happen, I just react to it. Right now Bitcoin could dip down really hard again or take off to the moon and I don't really care what happens. If the price starts falling again then it's all good, I'll buy more up. If the price starts rising then I'll start selling and taking profits.

Teaching yourself how to trade sucessfully is one of the greatest skills you can ever learn. Done right it's basically a licence to print money.

Yeah no doubt. I have a friend who trades full time. Actually I'm not sure exactly what he does as I find it better not to ask. Something about reviewing and recommending trades. It's just really not something thats of any interest to me to get involved with. Its not that I don't want to get rich. Its that I have other more certain plans on how to achieve that.

Being happy is the most important thing in life and trading definitely isn't for everyone. I'm really enjoying myself doing this and sadly I haven't been able to say the same about my job for a few years now. I'm sick to death of dealing with other peoples problems and spending hours sitting in traffic just trying to get to and from work for the privilege. I'm not giving up the day job just yet but it's fast becoming a serious consideration.

Anyone got a game for sale worth £1500ish wanting to make our first crypto sale? Bitcoin (or litecoin) waiting...

I have toy amounts that I've been trading BTC with via GDAX. Enjoying it and mostly profitable. Finding it frustrating a little getting accounts on the various trading exchanges and so on though, and I consider myself fairly clued up with IT stuff... I think we're still a way off this going mainstream, despite all the interest it's been getting recently.

Missed out on that monster dip so bag holding right now.

Anyone want to buy a wallet.dat with over a million dogecoin in it? Thing is, i can't remember the passphrase so you can't spend them without some clever jiggery pokery. PM me if interested.

Is anyone on here now started to invest in Ripple, Ethereum, NXT etc etc hoping that next year Rodney we'll be miwnionaires? Just read that £100 of Ripple @ 1/1/17 would now be worth £35k. Unbelievable I know but bitcoin went mental so you never know......................

I've got a couple of hundred quid in Ripple just for fun and it has gone up in value a bit. Unfortunately, I didn't do it before Christmas when I first thought about it as it would be worth something like £1200 now.

I bought nearly 2000 Ripple in November at .22 cents a coin. It was over $3.5 dollars a coin at one point but is around $2.65 at the moment.

Shame I've taken most of profits before xmas, but very happy, still have small amount split 50/50 XRP / BTC

I've been messing around with LTC, BTC, BCH, XRP and ETH since July. Made a decent return - with hindsight and seeing the peaks and the dips could have probably made x100 more

Back
Top Bottom