What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Big Buck Hunter Pro

JAG555

Site Supporter
Hello,

With my Games Room finally completed, I am admitting defeat trying to get a third machine in. I want one of my 'grail tables' and to get this either the BBH or the SFII has to go and given I have stripped the SFII down, I am reluctantly looking to trade the BBH, which will be ready at the end of this month (I have got a couple of get togethers before then). Its pretty much the same as when I bought it from here:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/big-buck-hunter-pro.38820/#post-242094

I have done a few bits, like new leg protectors, new buttons and a few GI LEDs. I have really enjoyed the game and I would hang on to it if I had the space. A lot of pinball for the money in my opinion.

So I don't have a pile of money sitting in my paypal that Mrs JAG555 might have plans for, I am initially looking a trade against one of the below:
- Hobbit
- Simpsons Pinball Party
-Lord of the Rings
- Ghostbusters
- Game of Thrones

I know I will have to chip in a few pennies to cover the difference, but I was just wondering if anyone was interested before I put her up sale. robertlucas1970 has first dips as he messaged me a few months back and I have dropped him a PM.

Any questions or trade offers, drop me a PM.

I will upload photos later this week, but its effectively the same as the link.

Last edited:
Here are a few pictures of it in my room. These were from a bit ago and I ve done a few bits since then. I will take some more when I get a chance.

Attachments

• 5076563D-9610-4AAA-A9A8-8AF383352E2C.jpeg
    5076563D-9610-4AAA-A9A8-8AF383352E2C.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 70CCAADA-982C-4D42-B621-C5D8837F6B4F.jpeg
    70CCAADA-982C-4D42-B621-C5D8837F6B4F.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 27BF27F8-CAC1-4F92-857C-0AF629B457F5.jpeg
    27BF27F8-CAC1-4F92-857C-0AF629B457F5.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 0E8E4B0B-0B8B-4AB9-BEFF-BFB970E04E90.jpeg
    0E8E4B0B-0B8B-4AB9-BEFF-BFB970E04E90.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 71
I have removed TWD from the trade list, as it probably isn’t as ‘child-friendley’ as I need it to be for a keeper.

Cheers!

Thanks for all of the interest in the BBH, it appears it has some love...…………...

I had some pretty good trade offers, but I have decided to take the plunge with a NIB Hobbit BA from Phil. Its going to take a while to land, so I get to keep the BBH until the Autumn.

Therefore, it will be going up for sale in the Autumn and I will start another thread then.

Any interest or questions, just send me a PM.

Cheers.

Congrats on the Hobbit dude! Beautiful looking game

Thanks mate! I just couldn’t look at anything else really, plus it extends my time with the BBH, unless someone makes me an offer..........

Looking forward to your new editions video!

Thanks mate! I just couldn’t look at anything else really, plus it extends my time with the BBH, unless someone makes me an offer..........

Looking forward to your new editions video!

That's great mate. Plus you get that NIB luxury with warranty and all. If I'm ever down your way I'd love to pop in for a game when you get it. Being a bit slack with the youtube but I'll get on the case soon, IMDN needs a vid badly!

That's great mate. Plus you get that NIB luxury with warranty and all. If I'm ever down your way I'd love to pop in for a game when you get it. Being a bit slack with the youtube but I'll get on the case soon, IMDN needs a vid badly!

Yeah, I have to admit, the NIB factor I am looking forward to. SFII has been fun to work on, but sometimes its finding the time.

You are welcome round mate, no worries. Just give me a shout.

Congrats on the Nib Hobbit when it arrives mate. It was a hell of a deal from Phil.

I'm not sure if I have mentioned on the arcade forums before but your setup there is great. With the two candies, two pins and a racer, it covers all base's without being too much.
Hope to replicate it one day when I move house.

Are you keeping Sf2 when Hobbit arrives?

Congrats on the Nib Hobbit when it arrives mate. It was a hell of a deal from Phil.

I'm not sure if I have mentioned on the arcade forums before but your setup there is great. With the two candies, two pins and a racer, it covers all base's without being too much.
Hope to replicate it one day when I move house.

Are you keeping Sf2 when Hobbit arrives?

Thanks for the message and I am happy with my current set up. Its taken a while to track everything down. I also have an original DKJR cab just out of view.

I am unsure what to do with the SFII to be honest, as it is likely that I will need to raise some more funds for the Hobbit. However, I have spent a LOT of time and money making this the best it can be and I think it unlikely that there is a nicer SFII. I know its well loved by some, but it would be a sad day when that goes, but it might have to make way.

Thanks for all of the interest in the BBH, it appears it has some love...…………...

I had some pretty good trade offers, but I have decided to take the plunge with a NIB Hobbit BA from Phil. Its going to take a while to land, so I get to keep the BBH until the Autumn.

Therefore, it will be going up for sale in the Autumn and I will start another thread then.

Any interest or questions, just send me a PM.

Cheers.

You won't be disappointed, got my BA delivered yesterday and set up today, first nib and tbh smells great :) and just had a great 'bash' on it :thumbs:

You won't be disappointed, got my BA delivered yesterday and set up today, first nib and tbh smells great :) and just had a great 'bash' on it :thumbs:

That is good to hear, the ‘smell’ comment I can relate to :0)

I would love to see some pictures!

Back
Top Bottom