What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BFN

ianw

Site Supporter
Alias
cityexile
Any other pyro nuts on here?

Not on many forums, but also on fireworks forum. It's a great use of our electronics knowledge and a total waste of money!!! But great fun.

Luckily enough only happens once a year, just collected the last of my stash for Saturday night.

Guys, here's a quick video from wife's mobile of the last 2 minutes, all fired remotely by wire.

Bonfire Night!!!

If you can't wait, jump to 1:30..... in excess of 4kgs of explosive in last 40 seconds

Last edited:
All Category 3 fireworks, available to the public, but re-fused / fired in multiples to make larger items.

I have been trained in Cat 4, show stuff, shells etc, and have assisted in a few Pro shows this year. This was in a friend's garden, as our neighbours are getting a bit ****ed off!

I tell the wife it's cheaper than the old motor racing i use to do

That time of year again, just picked the majority of this year's display.

Must be other pyro nuts on here?

Yeah me too although don’t know anythIng about wiring them up and firing together.

We’ve had a firework party at our house for about 15 years now . Including the kids about 60 or 70 people . I’ve spent about £600 this year . Have some serious cakes but fire them one at a time or 2 fannned out for a finale

I quite like a firework display. But a guy I used to work with said one of the most memorably dry things I have ever heard. He had no interest in fireworks and said

"No I am not going to a firework display. You have seen one firework, you have seen them all"

I will be setting fire to some cash this year with a few friends bringing their children over. How do you get the best value? Is it in the multi-shot 'cakes', or a big variety box? Any leads to a cheaper outlet store would be appreiciated too!

Most of the Shop bought ones i get say "30m distance".... Garden isnt 30M long... They still look ok tho :D

Back
Top Bottom