What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benchmark Big Rig Redemption

SeikoKid

Site Supporter
I saw my first and only one of these in Brighton Pier arcades, it’s currently still there. Then came across one at someone’s house. It had issues and they didn’t want it no more.

Happy to see it finally up and running today after what was only a low voltage issue from a failing power supply - it took me the long way though as i blew the main board trying to check it with an alternative power source. Took out the program chip too. During all this i found online a whole new truck bed board which was great as the tip motors on the existing were all worn - sourced the original ticket payout unit and replaced a bodged power / programming board

Even found the manual online.

Took apart the old truck board and now my 5 years old has some dump trucks to play with

Just got to figure out which sweets will working best on the payout chute

Attachments

• IMG_0572.MOV
    7.1 MB
Last edited:
You are going to cause me trouble but I love that. Maybe when Bee Lucky stops interesting the kid I will look for the next one.

I think you need to take a trip to mine. Unplanned arrival of a capsule redemption machine has taken its place in the form of Godzilla !!!

Bloody mayhem today with a visit from the neighbours and their 3 kids. Once the dad found double dragon on the games arcade we didn’t seem him for a while….

Plus i’ll have Godzilla Premium for you to have a blast on.

Back
Top Bottom