What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Baywatch

Yeah it's definitely worth doing. Lots of little improvements that make a big difference. There's a list of them somewhere.

Just found and read them mate. It does indeed open the gate longer. I need this code. Thanks for the tip man

Yeah it's a must have I think mate. Tbh so are those coils I mentioned, makes the whole game so much sharper

@Spandangler once you give the coil, sleeve and mech a good clean it will work often but over time once it has a bunch of plays it gunks up and causes the delays. Mine never had any new code so at least the video is a good base line

here is my video from a number of years ago after a shop out - a different skill shot on each ball then awards an extra bonus

Thanks Swinks. My mech was stripped and cleaned. The ball kinda dribbles off the launch wire form and then gets hung up on the way down by which time the gates closed. Sometimes it makes it. If the gate could hold open for 1 or 2 more seconds it’d work every time.
I’ll check your video out later mate. Thanks

A little late to the Baywatch party on this thread , though seeing how I have been banging on about how good Baywatch is since getting mine about 10 years ago … you could say I was first to the party 😎

Awesome work Gaz - as founding member can I formally induct @Spandangler and @huggers to the best club in the world …. the Baywatch Appreciation and Preservation Society ….BAPS ! 😁 A new pair of members swelling the BAPS .

Here’s my bad girl, bought back in 2012ish for around 500.

A few mods …Comet LEDs in GI, Pin2DMD , Chads new code, a few palm trees added, spotlight added above the drops to illuminate the tower better, Shark added .
And my favourite the Baywatch flotation thingy with lighting tied to the inserts added to Laser Kick relight targets. I was one of the first to do that , I see it on quite a few machines now . Comes with the Barbie Baywatch doll . 👍
Want to add some side blades art at some point - seen some great ones.

64543B51-C9E1-477D-8CA2-ADFC113BF285.jpeg

8225A697-06E8-4F19-9F8B-A01C3100DE9F.jpeg
912EAECC-908B-400E-AD3A-FDB0C117266D.jpeg
32A100EF-90F7-4AC3-A0D1-1D22B217B543.jpeg
F50D931A-5386-4AEF-AD81-611FB1AFE5DE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom