What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Batman 66 Premium

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Onwed nib since May 2017. Had fun with it and now have space issues as to where to put deadpool, so this may have to go. Pretty much as new, been in my games room since inboxing. Enjoyed playing it and now we are at v1.0 The ride started at v0.60 and has been fun. Not an easy decision, but you can keep everything, especially if you want to stay married!

Is an original unmoved game, as stern shipped it. You can add all the mods you want to it. I liked it factory myself :) My trading card was 'The Menacing Mummy'. Which i really liked. (pic below)

£8000 ono. Trades considered for partial payment, especially on a reasonable whitewater (which would free up my fish tales to go.)

Pics below. as mentioned on other threads, if you want to come round and have a look, play the game etc thats no problem if you give me alittle notice.

IMG_2913.JPG
IMG_2912.JPG
IMG_2914.JPG
IMG_2921.JPG
fullsizeoutput_ca3.jpeg
IMG_2916.JPG
IMG_2917.JPG
IMG_2918.JPG
IMG_2919.JPG
IMG_2920.JPG
IMG_2922.JPG
IMG_2923.JPG
fullsizeoutput_ca2.jpeg
IMG_2925.JPG
IMG_2926.JPG
IMG_2927.JPG
IMG_2928.JPG
IMG_2932.JPG
IMG_2933.JPG
IMG_2934.JPG
IMG_2935.JPG

What model is this please?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

nice,I loved playing it in the states earlier in the year,but i'd end up divorced if I spent 8 grand on this:(

Amazed you put this up for sale Jim, had to bite my lip and hope someone else caved in before I did.
I was so tempted. Congrats to the new owner, you have one amazing machine.

Back
Top Bottom