What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barracora not starting a game. Problem solved!

Jb3d

Site Supporter
Alias
John
Barracora has been playing fine until tonight. I plugged in and switched on ...everything seemed to light up s normal. its on free-play and when I pressed the button for a game it gave one of the sound effects but didn't re-set and didn't eject a ball. Oddly the flippers worked and when I hit the flipper buttons scores clocked up on the score board! So I was playing a sort of ball-less phantom game. Anyway went in to diagnostics. Display digits all OK. Sounds all OK. Lamp test all OK. Solenoid test, nothing fired, the test just cycled through with nothing pulsing. Switch test showed the following stuck switches 13, 14, 15 (the 3 ball ramp switches) ; 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 (the eight BARRACORA drop targets).
Next steps please? Thank for your help.

@Moonraker , thanks very much yes that was the problem. All working fine again! So I guess sometimes it really is ‘probably just a fuse.’ I really appreciate the patience of the experienced members with people like me asking basic questions.

Back
Top Bottom