What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Bally WPC 95 CIRQUS VOLTAIRE - £4650 or may trade

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
NEW- YOUTUBE VIDEO

Bit of a story to this machine - I basically owned it about 10 years ago (at the time of the 2nd 'Pinballers Anonymous' Villa Park shows) and sold it on. I seriously think it has had about 200 plays since I last owned it.

Playfield and back box now LEDed. I have not changed flasher lamps to LEDs.

Nice bright neon (Previously changed the transformer) - and I think at least one of the ramps also got changed at the same time.

Ringmaster protector (designed by Phil Dixon and now a pain to get for less than $80!)

Playfield is nice, the inserts are good for a CV. The 'volts' always suffer on CVs but these of course can be easily rectified by fitting the overlay decals for less than £10.

When I owned the game previously, I put new plastics on it - and also fitted the skill shot plastic protector. The mini 'playfield' was changed during my last ownership.

Cabinet decals are not the best as they are prone to the wear around the buttons.

Legs could do with a clean and some new levelers as these ones are solid.... Again I will try and change these.

CV2.0H Home rom fitted (free play only)

MACHINES I WOULD TAKE AS PX/FULL EXCHANGE:
Aerosmith
Monster Bash (not collectors condition)
Visual Pinball (high quality one)
AFM (again a 'players one')
Simpsons (Stern)
Any SPIKE 2 era Stern games except Star Wars pro
Scared Stiff
AC/DC (not a pro)
Jukebox?!
or try me with anything!!

THINGS I DO NOT WANT:
Data east games
Non DMD era Bally/Williams games

Anyhow - here are the photos (sorry if any of them are similar shots!)

Game location is Birmingham. Home is B30 (near Cadbury world) - off M42, M5 and M6. Work is B4 on Birmingham ring road. 10 mins from J6 M6.
Martin has been to my home and work address.
It is currently at home so feel free to visit.

IMG_6797.jpgIMG_6798.jpgIMG_6799.jpg
IMG_6800.jpgIMG_6801.jpg
IMG_6802.jpgIMG_6803.jpg
IMG_6804.jpgIMG_6805.jpgIMG_6806.jpg
IMG_6807.jpgIMG_6808.jpgIMG_6809.jpg
IMG_6811.jpgIMG_6812.jpgIMG_6813.jpg
IMG_6814.jpgIMG_6815.jpg
IMG_6816.jpgIMG_6817.jpg

Last edited:
Someone PM'ed me about the freeplay only eprom.

You can fit a normal V1.4 eprom that can be purchased on this very group and the game will then accept coinage again. However no coin mech is currently installed in the game.

The home play version does have a couple of game upgrades that are not in v1.x

Okay.

Done some work tonight.

Backglass is now LEDed.
Ringmaster cabling sorted.
Rogue switches (5) changed. Think I have them all.
Flippers adjusted.
New flipper rubbers.
Washers (clear) on slingshot plastics.
New plunged outer spring.

So a few little issues now sorted.

D56A0D6D-82CF-4CD9-B0A5-B254D8A954FD.jpegFF71CA9C-C42D-4AE3-812F-8906312FF2F0.jpegA5326E94-43D5-4256-8A83-29059FF6B85A.jpeg

Where did you get the backbox bell mod from? Been thinking of adding that to my CV for a while now too.

Back
Top Bottom