What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Bally Playboy Project / Spares/ Repairs £575

Expired Due to no activity

General Zod

Registered
HI all,
Bally Playboy project for sale, has had some worm damage to the main cab, but only a small amount under the backbox, which has been treated, cabinet is solid though, there is some wear on the playfield, all boards complete, backglass is a beauty not faded at all, plastics are all pretty nice too with no breaks or chips. This was bought by my cousin who was going to do the cab and artwork (he did put new rubbers on it mind), then I was going to get it going for him, but he's lost interest and we are having a bit of an emergency at the moment with a family member being very ill so all my priorities have shifted at the moment and to be honest pinball's have had to take a back seat. I'm hoping someone will have a go at this as I don't really want to have to break it for spares as I do think it is a viable project. I haven't even tried to plug it in, it might even still have an American mains plug on it so the links will need altering for our voltage. The mpu looks like its got battery corrosion and it will probably need a bit of work on it electronically to get it going, also the other boards are unknown so they may or may not need some work on them. If this sells I will give 5% to the website. Please find attached some photo's, £575 in Burton on Trent.
DSC_7522.jpg
DSC_7523.jpg
DSC_7526.jpg
DSC_7527.jpg
DSC_7528.jpg
DSC_7529.jpg
DSC_7531.jpg
DSC_7532.jpg
DSC_7533.jpg
DSC_7534.jpg
DSC_7535.jpg
DSC_7536.jpg
DSC_7537.jpg
DSC_7538.jpg
DSC_7539.jpg

I reckon that a pretty good price for a playboy that looks in pretty decent nick. Good luck on the sale.

I reckon that a pretty good price for a playboy that looks in pretty decent nick. Good luck on the sale.
Thanks for the comment, I have tried to keep it at a good price, the cab has had some worms nibble it but after we treated and filled some of the holes we haven't found any fresh sawdust so I think they've all gone to the large worm in the sky, or they had vacated years ago!

It’s just a way of highlighting your post to a particular member. Like @pinballmania would flag up for me.
Oh noes - you flagged yourself. Isn't that borderline searching for Google on Google - which apparently "could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe! "
:)

Back
Top Bottom