What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Bally escape from the lost world.

Played one at a Daventry show a few years ago :) Pretty interesting game but got a lot of moulded plastic parts that I suspect are unobtanium so make sure they're good if you find one :thumbs:

I remember playing it when new and i had one in the early 2000s, it was quite tatty and noone was interested in it even for £100 if memory serves so it ended up being one of the very few games I've ever broken for parts.:(

The playfield went to a guy in the US and I gave the playfield glass away to a UK owner, it's got screened artwork on it so nice to have the correct one on the game.

Great 16 bit 'Sounds Deluxe' board (though no speech) but you find a game make sure the sound works as I think some parts on that board are unobtanium.....

Had one here yesterday. I don't have it today. I didn't sell it though.

Cryptic Monday morning.

"My first is in tea but not in cake" etc

Ok cheers guys just wondered as I really liked the art package but I can see now I'll struggle to find one handy .. never mind

Like other 6803 they still pop up on eBay. Not as often as party animal but far more than dungeons and dragons

Back
Top Bottom