What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Bally Cosmos Pinball - EM 1968

Expired Due to no activity

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
As titled selling my Bally Cosmos EM pinball from 1968. Brought back from the dead having been in storage/sitting in a house for many many years unloved. Now fully working and cleaned up. As described on the shop log here - http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...oon-base-1-a-bally-cosmos-resurrection.36295/ Not a full restoration but enough done to make it properly playable with more that someone else could do should they wish, or just play it now and enjoy it.

With space being an issue this game was not a keeper for me, but more of something different for me to fix up and get going. Save from the scrappers. Having done that and with other projects and games in the horizon i need to clear the dining room and keep the wife happy now. The theme and moon orbit are awesome though and its a shame to not have endless space to be honest :)

Looking for £650 obo. Cash on collection.

Need to be played and inspected first so you know what you are buying. Backglass looks good in most places, but has some damage near the bottom. Playfield has cleaned up lovely. Colours are as new. Some minor wear on upper left sling and near top of flipper stroke. Full top side strip and clean, new rubbers. Cabinet tidy and solid with usual marks for a 50 year old game. No metal back. Legs in pics are not included (I use these for games in the house), though there is an average chrome set included. Some new pop bumper cosmetic parts (caps, bodies, rings) are also on the way

IMG_8516.jpg
IMG_8517.jpg
IMG_8518.jpg
IMG_8519.jpg
IMG_8520.jpg
IMG_8521.JPG
IMG_8522.JPG
IMG_8523.JPG
IMG_8524.JPG
IMG_8525.JPG
IMG_8526.JPG
IMG_8527.JPG
IMG_8528.JPG

Loving the look of that. Retro tastic :cool::clap::cool:

Yeah it's cool retro alright. Fun game to for the old em style. Think there were 2100 or so made originally. Nearly 50 years old which blows my mind somewhat. This whole space race NASA era is just cool

Interesting game :) I like how it uses solid rollovers and mushroom bumpers for nearly all the switches :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom