What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ball stuck behind slings

Just polished your game by any chance...?
I gave it a once over with Novus 1 a few weeks ago and it did make it play too fast for my liking. The ball was flying all over the place and I was struggling to get any multi-balls going which I can usually manage to get quite regularly. I'm still waiting for it to settle down a bit.

Cleaned my WOZ the same which has made it play much better.

I was getting that often on Tron when I first replaced the rubber disc with a clear one, it was scary fast but soon slowed down a bit.

I've had it a couple of times on different games. First time it drove me crazy looking for the missing ball :hmm: I've always thought it might be something to do with the slingshot rubbers getting a little older so maybe the have slightly more give so they have just enough stretch to let the ball through. No scientific basis for this, just a random assumption.

I've had it a couple of times on different games. First time it drove me crazy looking for the missing ball :hmm: I've always thought it might be something to do with the slingshot rubbers getting a little older so maybe the have slightly more give so they have just enough stretch to let the ball through. No scientific basis for this, just a random assumption.
Usually is a sign that the rubbers need replacing.

Back
Top Bottom