What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Badgers!

Of course not... all badgers are made full size by little old ladies who sow up suitably stripped
and furry material...

Dan World is a truly strange place. Shortly after pondering the badger issue he surfed the net to post a motivational quote on facebook from Girls & Corpses magazine:eek:
I'm sure normal bouncy gifs will be along soon from him...

Dan World is a truly strange place. Shortly after pondering the badger issue he surfed the net to post a motivational quote on facebook from Girls & Corpses magazine:eek:
i merely 'liked' the G&C picture, John, i never posted it. honestly you're like a stalker. and anyway, it was YOU that first brought that spectacular website/entity/thing to our attention on this forum, so you're not getting out of it that easy

gif jogger.gif

Wow. 2.5 years have past. We'll all be dead soon.

So this happened the other night. Never seen anything like it before. Thought it was going to kick off but they just shared:
20180616_210755.jpg

I though that was pretty cool. But this next one blew my mind. The world has gone mad. The very next day this happened. This defies all laws of nature:

20180615_192858.jpg

That's about it for now. See you all in December 2020.

Peace.

The fox doesn't need to catch it's own food if everyone is putting food out for it, just the same as us not having to go out hunting for our food anymore.

So this happened the other night. Never seen anything like it before. Thought it was going to kick off but they just shared:
View attachment 66656

I though that was pretty cool. But this next one blew my mind. The world has gone mad. The very next day this happened. This defies all laws of nature:

View attachment 66657

Peace.

Would have our gun out :oops: ..... they keep killing our chickens!

View attachment 66656

View attachment 66657

Peace.

Good to see you soldier .....had you down as MIA

Want to buy a pinball machine ? :D

We live about 200m from a badger sett and the blighters come down and dig up our lawns. From the damage they do to the turf they must have fiercesome claws. I wouldn’t want to upset one. Apparently if you have badgers in your area you won’t have hedgehogs because the badgers eat the hedgehogs by ripping them open with the aforementioned vicious claws.

Back
Top Bottom