What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Back To The Future BTTF - Used

Expired Due to no activity

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
This isn't my machine. It used to be. It's the one that was raffled at NERG a few years ago. It'll be back at NERG this year and is up for sale. The owner is thinking £2.5k but is open to negotiations. Pics to follow.

I think if someone did an unofficial custom overlay/backglass with a m j fox image prices would go through the roof,a lot of people change flinstones in a similar way don't they

Just realised I've posted this in the wrong section too. Can an admin move it please?

BTTF1.jpg
BTTF2.jpg
BTTF3.jpg
BTTF4.jpg
BTTF5.jpg

I think if someone did an unofficial custom overlay/backglass with a m j fox image prices would go through the roof,a lot of people change flinstones in a similar way don't they
@PeteB any thoughts on this?

But then again a one off is ok but I guess no one needs Mr Fox chasing them down.

Played it for the first time at Daventry in the 'Classic' comp. Quite liked it.
Love the way it is described as 'Used'. I'll think I'll wait for a NIB to come along.

Played it for the first time at Daventry in the 'Classic' comp. Quite liked it.
Love the way it is described as 'Used'. I'll think I'll wait for a NIB to come along.

I need to point out that the one at Daventry was another machine and not this one.

@PeteB any thoughts on this?

But then again a one off is ok but I guess no one needs Mr Fox chasing them down.

Got an alternate translite and set of cabinet decals which are 90% finished. The problem is this era of games all had real backglasses so people only want translites for them if they've smashed the glass etc. Real backglasses are something that Retro Refurbs will start in early 2019, the problem however is shipping them. Most customers are international, which is a pain. I'm yet to find a solution to some of these problems.

Got an alternate translite and set of cabinet decals which are 90% finished. The problem is this era of games all had real backglasses so people only want translites for them if they've smashed the glass etc. Real backglasses are something that Retro Refurbs will start in early 2019, the problem however is shipping them. Most customers are international, which is a pain. I'm yet to find a solution to some of these problems.
All sounds good to me.

If your alternative decals are film based would you be doing an overlay for the playfield? (Some people always want more!)

If people are going for alternative artwork does it matter that your changing a backglass for a translite? I can see if it's being kept original but if your changing the artwork then it wouldn't matter because your changing the look of it anyway.

That's my thoughts anyway. Great work!

This is now on a pinball page on Facebook for £2100
What’s a “Pinball Page on FaceBook” Big Phil? Sorry I’m not very good on all this social media mullarkey - I can post on Facebook and that’s it!

Do you know if he’s still open to negotiation on price?

Thanks

Andy

Back
Top Bottom