For Sale Back To The Future BTTF - Used

Big Phil

Nov 24, 2011
County Durham
This isn't my machine. It used to be. It's the one that was raffled at NERG a few years ago. It'll be back at NERG this year and is up for sale. The owner is thinking £2.5k but is open to negotiations. Pics to follow.

stevebm1

May 26, 2014
I think if someone did an unofficial custom overlay/backglass with a m j fox image prices would go through the roof,a lot of people change flinstones in a similar way don't they

Tucks

Sep 21, 2014
SW London
Played it for the first time at Daventry in the 'Classic' comp. Quite liked it.
Love the way it is described as 'Used'. I'll think I'll wait for a NIB to come along.

PeteB

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2014
Sunderland
@PeteB any thoughts on this?

But then again a one off is ok but I guess no one needs Mr Fox chasing them down.
Got an alternate translite and set of cabinet decals which are 90% finished. The problem is this era of games all had real backglasses so people only want translites for them if they've smashed the glass etc. Real backglasses are something that Retro Refurbs will start in early 2019, the problem however is shipping them. Most customers are international, which is a pain. I'm yet to find a solution to some of these problems.

Cmor111

Apr 30, 2015
Stirling
Got an alternate translite and set of cabinet decals which are 90% finished. The problem is this era of games all had real backglasses so people only want translites for them if they've smashed the glass etc. Real backglasses are something that Retro Refurbs will start in early 2019, the problem however is shipping them. Most customers are international, which is a pain. I'm yet to find a solution to some of these problems.
All sounds good to me.

If your alternative decals are film based would you be doing an overlay for the playfield? (Some people always want more!)

Cmor111

Apr 30, 2015
Stirling
If people are going for alternative artwork does it matter that your changing a backglass for a translite? I can see if it's being kept original but if your changing the artwork then it wouldn't matter because your changing the look of it anyway.

That's my thoughts anyway. Great work!