What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold B/W pinball legs. 28.5". Powder coated in cadbury purple. £90 + postage.

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul G
Had some metal trim powder coated in Cadbury Purple for Metallica - but in my haste i didn't check the legs i took in and mistakenly got some 28.5" Bally/Williams legs done instead of the 30.5" spec i should've used for a Stern. :tut:

Since rectified the situation now, but this means i have a surplus set of powder coated 28.5" legs for sale.

Cannot stress how lovely this colour looks in person - photos don't do it justice. Would look good on a TAF maybe?

I did put them on Met for a week, using protective plastic washers on the cabinet bolts and feet nuts to prevent any paint damage, then removed them. See photos.

Feet/bolts/washers not included - 4 legs only. Will be packed carefully. Collection welcome from YO19 postcode.

@BigIan wanted to know when i was selling them, so has first refusal within a reasonable timeframe.

IMG_2488.JPG
IMG_2485.JPG

IMG_2893.JPG
IMG_2894.JPG
IMG_2896.JPG
IMG_2897.JPG
IMG_2898.JPG
IMG_2890.JPG
IMG_2891.JPG
IMG_2892.JPG

Shorter 28.5" B/W legs shown surrounded by Iron Man's red 30.5" Stern legs to highlight the difference in length:
53aff12e-04c4-4733-8b7f-f1973cc3c1a1-jpeg.77421

Last edited:
Im short a set il take them if bigian dont, and u can post them to him haha

Thanks for the first refusal but happy for Alan to take them (and even to be his U.K. postal point)

I’ve overspent this month already and have a few legs going to the coaters soon anyhow.

Thanks again

No problem.

Im short a set il take them if bigian dont, and u can post them to him haha

You have next refusal - let me know.

Back
Top Bottom