What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AWSD Arcade Cabinet

jonathan

Site Supporter
This hasn't been touched in months now so someone else may as well enjoy it

AWSD cab with 2p panel + 1p panel + 360 Pad Hack + Sound Amp + Repro Marquee Holder + Space Invaders DX PCB

Nice cab, Jap import with Stepdown conversion. Couple of marks on top corners as usual but otherwise in nice condition. Monitor is lovely too, nice picture, can't see any burn. There is the tiniest of vibrations on the monitor which is down to the close proximity of the stepdown converter. This could be moved if it bothers you but I honestly have to look very hard to see it.

Comes with a starcab 2p panel and an original unpopulated 1P panel . Currently P1 is wired to Jamma and P2 is wired to a 360 pad hack. I've also wired the 2nd audio connector to a sound amp so the 360 is plug and play straight into the cab. No need for external speakers or any of that rubbish. All sticks and buttons are new except for the P1 stick which it came with. It works fine but isn't as fresh as the other one. Comes with all keys and a repro marquee holder.

Looking for £650. Cab is worth almost that before you add the extra panel/pad hack/sound amp/marquee etc. Ill also throw in a Space Invaders DX PCB which is fully working apart from a sound issue

WARNING This cab will need dismantling to get it downstairs, through my front door and garden gate. You can either see the cab complete and spend an hour helping me do it, or I can have it in bits in the kitchen waiting to go in your car. Your choice

20111112122632-1.jpg

20111112122706-1.jpg

20111112122723-1.jpg

201111181735091-1.jpg

REALLY??!!! wow that was quick. I still have mine (identical other than the stickers). I have to say they are great cabs - love mine
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom