What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scorn

Registered
What’s you view on Avatar for a newbie ?

One on eBay I’ve got my eye on any good ?

Underrated game. Great sounds. Hard game but great game to learn skills. Very immersive. New Avatar movies sometime as well.

The one in Cheltenham £2800 BIN?

In the current market of 5k TAF's , this looks a pretty good deal, especially as you can phone the guy and maybe get it for less than the BIN.

If I had space, I may have bought it. Used to own an LE.

Looks to be nice condition as well.

Great sounds. Hard gameplay.

Not the worse pin but no better than OK. There’s better games out there

I had spotted that one and thought it looked like a good deal in ebay's world of over inflated prices. I have always enjoyed avatar when i played it. I also think it looks good.
Anyway no pin money at the moment so tempted but wont buy it. But a good buy i would have thought. But that's just my opinion.

Decent gameplay for 3K a bargain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A great game, one of only 2 machines I've had twice - and I'd have it again.

Love my Avatar - in an age of complicated overlong games this is tough, fast and challenging, with some unusual twists (not many games where you want to deliberately shoot for the outlanes!).
Great sounds and call outs
It's my most played machine at the moment

I see avatar isnt on ebay anymore. Did you get it then?
No I bottled it. Reading reviews of it the general consensus was it was a bit hard which put me off a bit. Probably regret it

Holding out for a POTC now just got to find one within budget !

It's not as brutal as Iron Man ! You should get POTC between £2500 and £3k. Like spidey it's a great game but not rare . Another great stern in this ball park is Batman Dark Knight

No I bottled it. Reading reviews of it the general consensus was it was a bit hard which put me off a bit. Probably regret it

Holding out for a POTC now just got to find one within budget !
@chris b Will have a potc for sale soon if you haven't seen already, very respected seller on here, worth firing him a PM.

Back
Top Bottom